Tuesday, 27 September 2011

How I Worked Safely

I went on to http://www.learninglink.com and went through the health safety display users manual and I made sure I followed how I should be safe when working with computer screens.
I made sure my seat was in the right position and that I was sat upright, I also made sure I took regular breaks and gave my hands and wrists a rest, I made sure my keyboard was upright and that my wrists were straight when using it, I also positioned the screen directly in front of me and kept it clean and adjusted the brightness and contrast to make it easier to read to prevent less eye strain. I also made sure I was reading the screen from the right distance of 45 - 75cm. I had regular stretches and walks on my break to keep muscles active to keep me more alert.
I also kept safe in another way I used royalty free images within my work to prevent copyright infringement. I didn't use any obscene stuff e.g. child porn. I also didn't use any counterfeit software as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment