Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Design Process

First of all I created the background colour using the gradient tool, changing it to the type of gradient I wanted:

I then added the box image and change the hue/saturation to match the colour scheme:

I then added a drop shadow to the image and created a texture with the brush tool to use as an overlay on the box:

I then render out clouds in another document and added them to the image; using the brush tool and warp tool to make them look as though they're swooshing out the box:

I then you used the circle shape tool and created circle for each of my images to go into. I also used the soft brush tool to make it as though the swoosh is blending into the circles:

I then used the scale tool holding down shift to resize the images to the appropriate size and keeping the same shape. I also change the colour of the whole image using the hue/saturation tool:

Then I took an image of a scroll magic tooled it out in a different document then I took an image of the map of the world and place it on the scroll as an overlay; adding it into the main image making it look as though it was coming out the box:

Finally I made some finishing touches by making the swooshes look a bit more realistic by using the smudge tool:












No comments:

Post a Comment