The box idea within my image came from the top of my head when I was thinking about where does the things I demand come from which was my brain, so referred to my brain as a box because everything is kept in a box just like it is within a brain. The smoke swooshes came from the idea of people wanting what they demand so they let it out therefore the box is open and stuff is flying out. The images within the circles are things that people demand which I wrote down within my mind map to get inspiration. The colour I choose was quite random to begin with as I just played with the hue and saturation to find a nice abstract colour that blended well, but during the design process of my image I look further into the meaning of demand and it turns out to be a quite aggressive word and the colour red is usually associated with aggression.
All in all I am pleased with how my design turned out, there is a few thing I would of like to of changed e.g. the images within the circles I would of liked them to be made by me within Cinema 4D or 3DS Max but due to lack of time and skill I was not able to do that. Another thing I would change about my design would be the smoke swooshes, I would of liked them to maybe of been a bit more realistic and blended into the circle a bit better but this was also deterred by lack of skill. During my design faze I came up with another idea which really helped the image, the idea being the scrolls with the map of the world on it, this really gave my design a sense of fullness instead of just have smoke swooshes coming from the box.
Final Design:

No comments:
Post a Comment